November 03, 2009

Lonely

I guess in many people's life, we do experienced the feeling of lonely.

Perhaps, some does not, because they have so many friends around them.

As for me, today I find it extremely lonely, probably because after I had finished school,
I went to work part time, and most of my weekend are burnt. Hence, I distant from my good buddies.

For my present life, being a mother, it makes me harder to hang out with them because I need to bring along Javier. I cannot possibly bring him along to a pub or club. Most of them have to work or study. So we does not meet up frequently.

I really want to be just like my friends, so carefree, enjoying every freedom they had and hanging out with their best friends.

Though I have a family, but still they can never replace friend nor friend can replace family. They are both different concept of companion.

Knowing that I am blessed with families who care about me, but it will never be enough.

No comments: